Meet Brian Jones, Lead Pastor of The Pointe Church.
Brian is married to his high-school sweetheart, Kristie, and together they have three sons and one daughter. Prior to The Pointe, Brian spent almost ten years as a minister to students and their families. Brian is passionate about sharing the message of Jesus Christ with all people and helping people move from where they are to where God wants them to be. He especially enjoys working with those exploring the Christian faith. A gifted communicator, Brian has a unique ability to present the truths of the Bible in a creative and understandable way.
- Masters of Divinity, Billy Graham School of Missions, Evangelism, and Church Growth with specialization in Youth and Children’s Ministries- The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville, KY)
- Bachelor of Science, Secondary Education Mathematics – Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA)
- Ten years full-time experience in ministry to youth and children.
- Loves the great outdoors- hiking, camping, fishing, … you name it!
- Active in the community- youth sports, scouting, etc.
- Avid “do-it-yourselfer”- tackling projects around the house: landscaping, gardening, carpentry, auto, repairs, …
- Enjoys reading, writing, and drawing
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) – Brian’s life verse